International entertainment superstar John Cena can’t seem to catch a break lately. First, he lost at WrestleMania against a geriatric Undertaker in Taker’s first match in a year. Next, he lost his long-running battle with fiancee Nikki Bella over whether or not the couple would have children, agreeing to reverse his vasectomy and have Bella’s babies. And now, Cena has lost another fight against auto-maker Ford over the right to sell his Ford GT.
Cena bought the car under a special contract with Ford that required he not resell it for at least two years. However, Cena, a rule-breaking rebel who the authority is always trying to keep down, sold the car anyway. Ford sued, and Cena has been forced to settle for an undisclosed amount, with the proceeds going to charity (in this case defined as mostly the lawyers who will profit the most off this ridiculous affair).
Not only that, but Cena was made to cut a promo putting over Ford and the GT, saying in a statement, “I love the Ford GT and apologize to Ford, and encourage others who own the car to respect the contract. I am pleased we could resolve this matter outside of court, and that a worthy charity will benefit from one of the most iconic cars in the world.”
If it weren’t for all the wealth and fame, it sure would suck to be John Cena!
- Marvel Catches Typhoid Fever in October… but What Is It? - July 17, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director Says Trump is Worse Than Thanos - July 17, 2018
- Dark Horse, Not Marvel, to Publish a Wreck-It Ralph Comic Book - July 17, 2018
- Black Panther’s Shuri Gets Her Own Comic at Marvel in October by Nnedi Okorafor and Leonardo Romero - July 17, 2018
- Marvel Teases Mysterious “Blind Spot” for Tomorrow, July 18th - July 17, 2018