International entertainment superstar John Cena can’t seem to catch a break lately. First, he lost at WrestleMania against a geriatric Undertaker in Taker’s first match in a year. Next, he lost his long-running battle with fiancee Nikki Bella over whether or not the couple would have children, agreeing to reverse his vasectomy and have Bella’s babies. And now, Cena has lost another fight against auto-maker Ford over the right to sell his Ford GT.
Cena bought the car under a special contract with Ford that required he not resell it for at least two years. However, Cena, a rule-breaking rebel who the authority is always trying to keep down, sold the car anyway. Ford sued, and Cena has been forced to settle for an undisclosed amount, with the proceeds going to charity (in this case defined as mostly the lawyers who will profit the most off this ridiculous affair).
Not only that, but Cena was made to cut a promo putting over Ford and the GT, saying in a statement, “I love the Ford GT and apologize to Ford, and encourage others who own the car to respect the contract. I am pleased we could resolve this matter outside of court, and that a worthy charity will benefit from one of the most iconic cars in the world.”
If it weren’t for all the wealth and fame, it sure would suck to be John Cena!
- Undertaker OGN Reveals Why Knox County Mayor Kane Set Fire to Home [Spoilers] - October 15, 2018
- Apocalypse Gets a Bold New Costume in X-Men Black Mystique - October 15, 2018
- Marvel’s Jordan White Celebrates #XMenMonday With 10 Mystery X-Men Previews - October 15, 2018
- WWE Finally Gets That Mainstream Attention It Craves So Badly - October 15, 2018
- Why is Marvel Giving X-Men Fans the Chris Claremont Runaraound? [X-ual Healing 10-10-18] - October 14, 2018