Frostpunk is getting an update today to coincide with the launch of its new Survivor Mode. The mode was promised in the road map few weeks ago, and eagerly awaited by the community, Survivor Mode is intended to be the ultimate evaluation of your skills in the arctic wasteland.
Survivor Mode is a feature for the most seasoned arctic survivalists among Frostpunk players. If you find Hard difficulty all too easy, this new mode will be the true test of your ability to survive the winter apocalypse. The new mode will only let you pause the game by opening a menu. Therr is no active pause whatsoever in Survivor mode. Additionally, your progress is only saved upon exiting the game client, so all your decisions are final. The difficulty level itself is also more rough and demanding – meeting the people’s needs or balancing the delicate economy of your city will be even harder. However, if you make it to the finish, you’ll be rewarded with new achievements. More details can be found in the Survivor Mode Update 1.1.0 video.
Frostpunk is also launching its very first discount on Steam with a 15% price drop as of today. Frostpunk deftly mixes the city-builder and survival genres to create the first society survival game. As the ruler of the last city on Earth, it is your duty to manage both its citizens and the infrastructure. What decisions will you make to ensure society’s survival? What will you do when pushed to breaking point? Who will you become in the process?
- Funko is Releasing a Line of Fortnite Collectibles Soon - July 18, 2018
- Epic Games Has Earned $1 Billion in Fortnite in-Game Purchases - July 18, 2018
- 505 Games Debuted an Animated Teaser for ‘Indivisible’ at Anime Expo - July 9, 2018
- The Halo Championship and Gears Pro Circuit are Teaming Up This Weekend - July 9, 2018
- Electronic Arts Acquires Indie Dev Studio Industrial Toys - July 9, 2018