The second game we got to see from Komani last week at E3 was a space mech fighter called Zone of the Enders. The game was pretty interesting as we were given a scenario where a main enemy was commanding a ton of smaller enemies, to which you could use a specific weapon and chain all of your attacks to take them out quickly. For a minute, it kind of felt like I was doing nothing spectacular beyond hitting a specific button 40 times in a row, but the animations that went with it were fin to watch as you slashed through smaller fighters with ease. Then you take on the bigger guy and vanquish him before following the arrows to your next target.
It wasn’t until I got inside a ship that things became challenging as I now had an AI with a strategy who did not like me or like what I was trying to do, and offered counter attacks that flew in the face of what I was trying to pull off. The game was fun for what it was worth in the demo, but it has a bit more work to go if it wants to be something that doesn’t feel like a cross between Gundam and Dynasty Warriors.
- Konami Releases New Details for the PES League 2019 Season
- Konami Offers Internship to the P.T. Remake Creator After Shutdown
- Scuf Gaming Brings Their New PS4 Vantage Controller to E3
- The Gorgeous Beauty of Rend As Seen at This Year's E3
- Konami Unveil Their Latest Sports Title For the Switch: Hyper Sports R
- Arcade1Up Makes Us Want to Open an Arcade in Our Home
- Good Vibrations and More as We Test Out Woojer's Ryg Harness
- Bionik Gaming and My Arcade Was a Candy Store for Gamers at E3 This Year
- Looking Over ROCCAT's Latest Keyboard at E3
- Fortnite Receives a New Vehicle in the Latest Patch - October 16, 2018
- Treyarch Teases Next DLC Zombie Map for Black Ops 4 - October 16, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for October 16-22, 2018 - October 16, 2018
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats - October 15, 2018
- UK’s National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in November - October 15, 2018