You know what I really hate doing at Disney World? Waiting for the bus. It’s inevitable (unless you drove), so we all have to do it. Some days, though, it really seems like the buses take forever to come while you wait at the park. At the resorts they have TVs that tell you when the next bus is arriving, but not so much at the four parks and Disney Springs. However, thankfully Disney World has somehow read my mind and has introduced a new update to the My Disney Experience App — it tells you when the next bus is coming!
This is fantastic for those of us who like to plan our days down to the second. Plus, it could give you some valuable extra time in the parks. I absolutely can’t wait to give this a try on my next Disney trip!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018