Our second venture into the world of Warhammer at E3 came from Bigben Interactive who presented Warhammer: Chaosbane in the West Hall. If you have a love for games like Diablo, then this will basically be your jam with the Warhammer theme serving as your peanut butter. We didn’t get to see a lot of the game as we were mainly treated to a playthrough, but from what we could see it plays pretty smoothly and will basically have hardcore fans of the series jumping for joy. You’re going to be seeing a lot of monsters and enemies you probably haven’t thought of in a good minute come to life as they try to make yours a living hell.
Seeing as how the game was only announced a couple weeks ago and there isn’t much to show fans, we can’t really delve into detail as to what kind of an impact this will have on Warhammer as a whole. But we’re not the only people to notice that the IP has been popping up a lot lately in different genres of RPGs. It’s almost as if they’re trying to make a mark on the gaming world again.
- Checking Out Fractured Lands by Unbroken Studios in the Indie Cade
- Dealing With Aliens in Everyday Life With Desert Child at E3
- A New Retro Gaming Solution Shown Off at E3 with Polymega
- The Sinking City Takes Lovecraftian Pleasure to a New Level
- Razer Shows a Few New Awesome Items Coming in 2018 at E3
- Getting a Look at Logitech's Latest Gaming Keyboard at E3 2018
- Astro Gaming Celebrates a Decade with the X-Edition at E3
- Shooting Like Crazy with PDP's New MARS Arcade Guns at E3
- Divinity: Original Sin II – Definitive Edition To Receive an HDR/4K Update - July 18, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals Next DLC Date for South Park: The Fractured But Whole - July 18, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Adds a Smoking Jacket and New Content Roadmap - July 17, 2018
- GIPHY Has Now Been Added to Twitch’s Extensions Lineup for Streamers - July 17, 2018
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear - July 17, 2018