Actress Mary McCormack, known for her roles in the West Wing, In Plain Sight, and Loaded, took to social media last night to share a video of her husband’s Tesla Model S as it was in flames on the side of the road.
She says her husband, director Michael Morris, was barely moving in traffic when someone flagged him down to let him know his car was on fire. He pulled over to the side of the road and got out. She says there was no accident or incident to cause the fire, it just started “out of the blue”. She tweeted out the video to Tesla, who says they are investigating the incident.
This comes on the heels of the company announcing on Friday that they were laying off 9% if their workforce in a restructuring. Elon Musk, the founder of the company and a regular user of Twitter, has yet to respond to the video.
@Tesla This is what happened to my husband and his car today. No accident,out of the blue, in traffic on Santa Monica Blvd. Thank you to the kind couple who flagged him down and told him to pull over. And thank god my three little girls weren’t in the car with him pic.twitter.com/O4tPs5ftVo
— Mary McCormack (@marycmccormack) June 16, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018