Wrestling has seen a spike in popularity lately. With the promotion of more inclusiveness in wrestling and indie shows starting to upstage even the mainstream shows, it’s no wonder that Hoodslam has sold more women’s shirts than men’s!
We sold more #women sized shirts than mens.
— Hoodslam (@HOODSLAM) June 16, 2018
Hoodslam is an indie wrestling company based out of Oakland, California, and is an edgier, adults-only promotion. It’s an absurd, profound, and rather incredible promo. If you’ve never seen them, Google them. You will not be let down. The fact that they managed to do something like this is incredible — especially when you factor in WWE’s women’s push with Barbie dolls, merch, and more. Hoodslam has figured it out, and by golly, I am here for this. Good job, Hoodslam.
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018