Wrestling has seen a spike in popularity lately. With the promotion of more inclusiveness in wrestling and indie shows starting to upstage even the mainstream shows, it’s no wonder that Hoodslam has sold more women’s shirts than men’s!
We sold more #women sized shirts than mens.
— Hoodslam (@HOODSLAM) June 16, 2018
Hoodslam is an indie wrestling company based out of Oakland, California, and is an edgier, adults-only promotion. It’s an absurd, profound, and rather incredible promo. If you’ve never seen them, Google them. You will not be let down. The fact that they managed to do something like this is incredible — especially when you factor in WWE’s women’s push with Barbie dolls, merch, and more. Hoodslam has figured it out, and by golly, I am here for this. Good job, Hoodslam.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018