In short, these are plum-flavored chips. Seriously, guys. Plums. I was hesitant about trying them (though generally speaking I love ume — umeboshi onigiri is my favorite food), but because I love you and nerd food, I had to do what I had to do.
The smell is sour and sweet and will literally punch you in the face when you open the bag. I started to question my life choices leading me here. I reached in, grabbed one chip, and gave it a try. It reminded me a little bit of salt and vinegar, but like a bootleg version of it. I tried a few more just to be sure. I was sure. These aren’t great, but if this is your thing, go for it.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018