The future of the Marvel universe is still very much up in the air, but there is one guy who wouldn’t mind returning for another round. Screen Rant was interviewing Benicio del Toro for Sicario: Day of the Soldado and asked if he would like to return to the role of the Collector and maybe work with Jeff Goldblum as the Grandmaster.
No, I haven’t talked to him, but it would be an honor for me to work with him. I’ve been a fan and you know, it’d be great. It’d be great.
While it hasn’t been mentioned in the movie, the two characters are supposed to be brothers. We don’t know the context for brother, if they mean in a figurative sense or a blood related, but it would be a lot of fun to see these two characters play off of each other.
Summary: The drug war on the US-Mexico border has escalated as the cartels have begun trafficking terrorists across the US border. To fight the war, federal agent Matt Graver re-teams with the mercurial Alejandro.
Sicario: Day of the Soldado, directed by Stefano Sollima, stars Josh Brolin, Isabela Moner, Benicio Del Toro, Matthew Modine, and Jeffrey Donovan. It will be released June 29th.
- Second Reel: Dredd (2012) Deserves a Sequel - November 18, 2018
- Widows Review: A Dynamic and Fantastic Heist Movie - November 18, 2018
- 5 Amazing Movies That You Probably Missed in 2018 - November 18, 2018
- Johnny Depp Continues to Shatter the Magic of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - November 16, 2018
- 5 New Character Posters for Mary Poppins Returns - November 16, 2018