This is the cover to Spider-Geddon, the new multi-dimensional Spider-Man crossover event series by Christos Gage and Jorge Molina. Including the fellow they have silhouetted out, Who could it be?
Bleeding Cool had a nod earlier today that it is, in fact, the version of Spider-Man just seen at E3, as part of the new PS4 Spider-Man game from Insomniac Games.
Spidergeddon #0 by Christos Gage and Clayton Crain will star this version of Spider-Man with the big white spider-logo, Venom-style, on his chest. Gage says ‘There are other reasons based in character that make some of the interactions between him and other Spider-folks really juicy and interesting, but I can’t say too much without spoiling the game.’ But he says ‘we’ll try to avoid huge spoilers for anyone who may read the comic before finishing the game’ as the comic takes place after the game in continuity…
Spider-Man will come out for PlayStation 4 on Sept. 7, and Spidergeddon #0 on September 26th. Insomniac Games artists will draw a number of variant covers for the comic book, parodying classic Spider-Man covers.
You can watch the gameplay and this Spider-Man in action right here.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? Will They End up on Marvel Unlimited? - October 21, 2018
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018