Let’s be real: Disney is synonymous with American pop culture. For decades, Walt’s creations have delighted and inspired children all across the world, but they are rooted in Americana. Just in time for summer cookouts (another American tradition), Disney has released a line that celebrates the red, white and blue, just in time for Flag Day — today — and of course the Fourth of July.
Guests visiting both American theme parks will be able to find this collection, but I’m sure you may be able to grab something over on shopDisney! From mugs to shirts, hats and stuffed animals, there’s something for everyone.
“Mixed with images Mickey and Minnie Mouse, this brightly colored assortment is the perfect accent to summer fun,”- Katie Thompson, Global Merchandise Strategy manager at Disney Parks Merchandise.
There’s even a few new Dooney & Bourke bags to go with the collection! I may have to pick a few things up when I visit Disneyland this July.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018