If you love Metroidvania type RPGs where you have a variety of characters, then 505 Games and Lab Zero Games have something you might enjoy in Indivisible. Without giving too much away, the game will have you starting off as a young woman who is venturing into some not-so-friendly temples and caves on a few different missions and quests. Along the way, you’ll meet other people who will join your party and give you a four-person team which you can attack foes RPG style. The characters line up to your controller in a plus-formation, so depending on who stands where, they’re controlled by that button on the right. Each person gets two attacks, and if you hit them in the right sequence, you can chain them together and get off tons of damage on your enemies.
There’s a bit of dungeon crawling to this as well, as each area brings in new puzzles and challenges for you to traverse, as well as things to pick up and collect that can be used by other party members. One of the best parts of this is that rather than returning to a town to get more items, you can go into a sort of trance to get the things you need. Indivisible has been pushed back to 2019, and we weren’t given any info about a possible demo or alpha test, so we’ll just have to keep our ears to the ground for now and wait to see how it shakes out. But overall, we loved the experience.
- Mondo Celebrates E3 with Mega Man, Fallout Posters, Last of Us Part 2 Vinyl
- Insurgency: Sandstorm Releases an E3 Gameplay Trailer
- Hollow Knight Hits Nintendo Switch Today, from Nintendo E3 2018 Presentation
- SNK Heroines' Luong and Mian Got a Switch E3 Trailer
- Killer Queen Black Reveal Causes Buzz at Nintendo E3 2018 Presentation
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018