Well, there’s been a lot going on in Geoff Johns‘ life of late. And Tom King has a big appearance on Late Night With Seth Meyers to announce his new comic book than never happened to prepare for.
Anyway, Doomsday Clock #6 has slipped a week from its current schedule of the 18th of July to the 25h of July.
While Mister Miracle #10, scheduled for the 11th of July has loosed its moorings and slipped a couple of weeks, also to the 25th July.
We wouldn’t report this if people didn’t really really care about those two comics…
Darkseid is. Or rather, he will be.
MISTER MIRACLE #10 (OF 12)
(W) Tom King (A) Mitch Gerads (CA) Nick Derington
Darkseid has put an offer on the table- something that can end the war between New Genesis and Apokolips once and for all. The stakes are high, but peace is important. Mister Miracle finds himself caught having to make a decision that won’t just change the new life he’s been building, but potentially the entirety of the universe.In Shops: Jul 25, 2018
DOOMSDAY CLOCK #6
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
The critically acclaimed super star team of writer Geoff Johns and artist Gary Frank continue this groundbreaking event as the Mime and the Marionette take center stage in DOOMSDAY CLOCK #6. In Shops: Jul 25, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018
- Free Comics Day 2019 Titles to be Announced Next Week on Facebook - December 12, 2018