Well, there’s been a lot going on in Geoff Johns‘ life of late. And Tom King has a big appearance on Late Night With Seth Meyers to announce his new comic book than never happened to prepare for.
Anyway, Doomsday Clock #6 has slipped a week from its current schedule of the 18th of July to the 25h of July.
While Mister Miracle #10, scheduled for the 11th of July has loosed its moorings and slipped a couple of weeks, also to the 25th July.
We wouldn’t report this if people didn’t really really care about those two comics…
Darkseid is. Or rather, he will be.
MISTER MIRACLE #10 (OF 12)
(W) Tom King (A) Mitch Gerads (CA) Nick Derington
Darkseid has put an offer on the table- something that can end the war between New Genesis and Apokolips once and for all. The stakes are high, but peace is important. Mister Miracle finds himself caught having to make a decision that won’t just change the new life he’s been building, but potentially the entirety of the universe.In Shops: Jul 25, 2018
DOOMSDAY CLOCK #6
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
The critically acclaimed super star team of writer Geoff Johns and artist Gary Frank continue this groundbreaking event as the Mime and the Marionette take center stage in DOOMSDAY CLOCK #6. In Shops: Jul 25, 2018
- Iowa Comic Stores and More Affected by Late Shipments This Week - October 17, 2018
- Rogue on a Woman’s Right to Choose Her Superpowers (Mr & Mrs X #4 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018
- Batman, A Hypocrite in Today’s Batman #57 (Again) – Spoilers - October 17, 2018
- So… What Does Carol Danvers’ Name Mean? Hint, it’s Not ‘Hope’… - October 17, 2018
- Next Week’s Previews has Other History of the DC Universe on the Cover, Fight Club 3 on the Back… - October 17, 2018