Ant-Man and the Wasp might feature some small heroes, but that doesn’t mean it’s a movie you shouldn’t see on a big screen. IMAX is making a big push for the movie and sent out a press release saying that some of the scenes in Ant-Man and the Wasp were shot in a different aspect ratio — meaning you’ll be able to see 26% more when you watch the movie on an IMAX screen.
The IMAX release of Ant-Man and The Wasp will feature select scenes presented in an expanded 1.9:1 aspect ratio, which means fans will get to see 26% more picture than standard theatres, and digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality The IMAX Experience® with proprietary IMAX DMR® (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images, coupled with IMAX’s customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio, create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.
They also sent out a short video of star Paul Rudd encouraging everyone to see the movie featuring tiny heroes on a very big screen.
Summary: As Scott Lang balances being both a Super Hero and a father, Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym present an urgent new mission that finds the Ant-Man fighting alongside The Wasp to uncover secrets from their past.
Ant-Man and the Wasp, directed by Peyton Reed, stars Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Hannah John-Kamen, Michael Douglas, and Michael Peña. It will be released on July 6th.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix and Marvel Cancel Luke Cage - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018