I remember watching the pilot episode of Suits and really liking it. The character interaction was fun and the premise of the big lie swinging over the heads like the Sword of Damocles made it pretty unique. This was the original synopsis for the series: In need of an associate, big-time Manhattan corporate lawyer Harvey Specter hires the only guy who impresses him — college dropout Mike Ross. The fact that Ross isn’t actually a lawyer isn’t lost on Specter, who believes his new right-hand man is a legal prodigy with the book smarts of a Harvard law grad and the street smarts of a hustler. However, in order to keep their jobs, the charade must remain strictly between these two unconventional thinkers.
Now Mike (Patrick J. Adams) and Rachel (Meghan Markle) have moved on, the big lie is gone, but the show goes on. USA has released a new key art image featuring: Gabriel Macht (Harvey Specter), Sarah Rafferty (Donna Paulsen) and Rick Hoffman (Louis Litt), with recently-promoted series regulars Dulé Hill (Alex Williams) and Amanda Schull (Katrina Bennett), and new comer Katherine Heigl (Samantha Wheeler).
Mike and Rachel left to start a new law firm in Seattle, with Harvey, Louis and COO Donna running the firm. Supporting them are Alex and Katrina with a new powerhouse attorney, Samantha, shaking things up as she joins the firm.
Suits season 8 premieres Wednesday, July 18 on USA.
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 23 Recap: Battles Lost and Won - June 18, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 8 Recap: Blowin’ Up the Spot - June 18, 2018
- Exclusive: J.M. DeMatteis and Mike Cavallero Bring ‘Impossible, Incorporated’ to IDW - June 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: The Final Battle of Supergirl vs. Reign - June 18, 2018
- Addressing Those Flash Season 5 Rumors - June 18, 2018