Probably the strangest case of all hype and no info comes to us from Team Ninja, who released a Nioh 2 trailer during PlayStation’s E3 press conference. Normally, when a company pushes out a trailer, there’s something to show for it, even if it’s just the video link on your YouTube channel. Today, we only got a video for the upcoming PlayStation sequel and nothing more from the company, leaving us all kind of wondering how much of what we just looked at has to do with the game and how far along they actually are with a sequel.
It wouldn’t be the first time we got teased about something in a game that had little to nothing to do with the actual plot. If you recall, Hideo Kojima gave interviews about Death Stranding a month after the second trailer hit where he basically admitted that there are things in the trailer that have nothing to do with the game, or are smaller aspects of it that will be shown later. The fact that Team Ninja isn’t even talking about it after the release suggests to us that we basically got some images made specifically for a trailer but very little of what is actually about the game is being shown. Maybe they’ll give us some more info about Nioh 2 during E3.
- Troy Baker Debuts as Latest Character in New Death Stranding Trailer
- Sony Shows off a Very Violent Spider-Man in E3 Gameplay Footage
- Sony Releases Stunning Ghost of Tsushima Trailer at E3
- Destiny 2 Shows Us the Forsaken DLC at PlayStation's E3 Showcase
- First Look at Trover Saves the World from Rick and Morty Co-Creator Justin Roiland at E3
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Reveal Trailer and Release Date from Sony E3 2018
- Kingdom Hearts III Brings Back Captain Jack for Pirates of the Caribbean World
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018