For those of you who would like to play God of War all over again in a new light, Sony just handed out some details about their New Game Plus mode. As revealed on the PlayStation Blog last night, you will be able to play the new mode somewhere down the road as they are currently developing the content. But the basic idea is that you’ll be starting a new game with all the best gear, so a lot of the levels will be little challenge at all as you’ll be able to hack all of your enemies to pieces in no-time. Below is a snippet from the article.
Have you ever imagined that first test of strength defying battle with Baldur while adorning the Valkyrie Armor on Kratos? You can with New Game+. How about a fully upgraded Leviathan Axe at the start of the game? That will also be possible, and quite frankly, you may need it, New Game+ won’t just be a sunny stroll through Midgard. In New Game+, you’ll start a new game with many upgrades you had from the completion of your last main quest, such as armors, pommels, talismans, and more…except your strength to open or kick down doors remains the same.
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers
- Respawn is Working on a New Star Wars Game, Jedi Fallen Order
- Fortnite Players Keep Trying to Build in PUBG and H1Z1
- Devcom Announces God of War's Cory Barlog as Keynote Speaker
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Box Set Details, Bonus Features, and Release Date
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Beebo, the Best New Character of the Season
- Review: Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage - December 8, 2018
- SEGA Announces Project Judge Coming to the West as Judgment - December 8, 2018
- Shawn Layden Kinda Teases Big PlayStation Things in 2019 on Twitter - December 8, 2018
- Super Meat Boy Forever Slated for an April 2019 Release - December 8, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Will Resume in Mid-January - December 8, 2018