While it may not have had a major showing during the PlayStation E3 press conference, we did get to look at Dreams after the event happened. After the event closed and people were wondering why they had to be shipped off between a church and the main area, a couple commentators at the event got to try out some games like Marvel’s Spider-Man, and one of those games was Dreams.
You can check out the full description of the game below along with the footage captured from the livestream after the event, as we wonder how a game that looks this fun got pushed off the main stream before the event.
Dreams is an extraordinary open-ended experience where you can make anything, from interactive adventures and platformers, to shoot ‘em ups, puzzlers and more. The possibilities are endless. Whatever you create you can then share with a massive online community, where you can also browse other players’ creations, remix them, or use their items, environments and characters in your own games. Not sure where to start? Explore the action and adventure of Dreams’ story mode, where you play through three engaging tales, in a dazzling showcase of what is possible with the game’s powerful creation tools.
- PlayStation Vue is Getting a Subscription Increase
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018