“Overcooked 2,” a sequel to 2017’s cooking simulation game from Ghost Town Games, hits the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Xbox One on Aug. 7, publisher Team17 announced.
Up to four players can play side-by-side or online as they work to prepare and cook orders in a series of bizarrely themed restaurants. “Overcooked 2” features new levels, themes, chefs, recipes, and more.
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) June 12, 2018
New actionable things include the ability throw items, allowing players to toss ingredients to other chefs or straight into the pan, blender, or even the floor. The new game mechanics include moving walkways, controllable platforms, and portals.
- Check Out the New International Aquaman “Fish Boy” Trailer - October 16, 2018
- Jonah Hill Interviews His Favorite Actress, Edie Falco - October 16, 2018
- 5 Images from BBC One’s ‘Les Misèrables’ Adaptation - October 16, 2018
- 2019’s ‘The Simpsons’ Treehouse of Horror XXX will be Episode 666 - October 16, 2018
- Eminem Performs Title ‘Venom’ Track at Empire State Building - October 16, 2018