“Overcooked 2,” a sequel to 2017’s cooking simulation game from Ghost Town Games, hits the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Xbox One on Aug. 7, publisher Team17 announced.
Up to four players can play side-by-side or online as they work to prepare and cook orders in a series of bizarrely themed restaurants. “Overcooked 2” features new levels, themes, chefs, recipes, and more.
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) June 12, 2018
New actionable things include the ability throw items, allowing players to toss ingredients to other chefs or straight into the pan, blender, or even the floor. The new game mechanics include moving walkways, controllable platforms, and portals.
- Bridge Constructor Portal Will Be Getting a Physical Release
- Lisa Joy Talks All Those Westworld Season 2 Finale Twists and Turns - June 24, 2018
- Let’s Talk About Westworld Season 2 Episode 10, “The Passenger” - June 24, 2018
- Magic Wheelchair and Adam Savage Need Your Kickstarter Help - June 24, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Roars with $711.5 Million Worldwide - June 24, 2018
- Target, Best Buy Have ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ DVD, Blu-ray Pre-Orders Available - June 24, 2018