Yes, finally, it is official. Epic Games has brought Fortnite to the Nintendo Switch. We knew this was coming, thanks to a series of leaks about Fortnite content hitting the Nintendo Treehouse schedule and the game’s logo and update file being found by data miners, but its always nice for full confirmation. And if that wasn’t enough, the game is available for download right now on the Nintendo eShop. It brings you the full experience, right to the handheld hybrid console, all for free. Well, the Battle Royale mode, anyhow.
Fans have wanted the number one Battle Royale game to hit the Switch for months now, with Epic Games even chiming in that they’d love to bring their game to the console way back in January.
But at last, the wait is over and you can now collect Llama pinatas and go head to head against your friends in massive free-for-all battles on pretty much every possible gaming platform to date.
You can check out the brand new Fortnite E3 trailer below.
Squad up and play the #1 Battle Royale game! Download now for FREE. Jump in to be the last one standing in the free 100-player Battle Royale. Build huge forts. Outwit your opponents. Earn your Victory. Squad up together online with friends in the same room or around the world.
- Epic Games Sues Accused Leaker Over Fortnite Comet Strike Content
- Nintendo and Microsoft Comment on Sony Not Playing Ball with Fortnite
- Getting a Peek at Generation Zero in the Microsoft Theater at E3
- There's Never a Break in Overkill's The Walking Dead
- Fighting with Each Other on Dead or Alive 6 at E3
- Racing in New Cars and Characters with Team Sonic Racing
- From Arcade to Console: We Tried Killer Queen Black at E3
- Alterac Pass is Live in Heroes of the Storm - June 19, 2018
- 7 New Tracks and Weeny Issi Classic Races Roll Out in GTA Online This Week - June 19, 2018
- Warframe’s New Limbo Prime is Now Available on PC and Console - June 19, 2018
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase - June 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month - June 19, 2018