While it didn’t quite make it to this morning’s Nintendo Direct, Bandai Namco and Arc System Works are bringing Dragon Ball FighterZ to the Switch later this year. So yes, you can take the anime-style fighter on the go later this year with online and offline functionality, which should shake up how you play the game at least a bit.
The game will come to the Switch with some exclusive features, though we don’t have any details on that just yet. We’ll have more details for you soon as we get closer to launch. The release window right now is just 2018, but if we had to guess, we’d put our money down on a Fall 2018 release to hit during the major holiday season.
You can check out the E3 Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch trailer below.
The critically acclaimed Dragon Ball FighterZ is now bringing its spectacular fights and all-powerful warriors to Nintendo Switch. Partnering with Arc System Works, Dragon Ball FighterZ maximizes high end Anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay. And on top of being playable on-the-go, this Nintendo Switch version also includes its share of exclusive features. Coming in 2018!
- Getting a Peek at Generation Zero in the Microsoft Theater at E3
- There's Never a Break in Overkill's The Walking Dead
- Fighting with Each Other on Dead or Alive 6 at E3
- Racing in New Cars and Characters with Team Sonic Racing
- From Arcade to Console: We Tried Killer Queen Black at E3
- Alterac Pass is Live in Heroes of the Storm - June 19, 2018
- 7 New Tracks and Weeny Issi Classic Races Roll Out in GTA Online This Week - June 19, 2018
- Warframe’s New Limbo Prime is Now Available on PC and Console - June 19, 2018
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase - June 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month - June 19, 2018