While it didn’t quite make it to this morning’s Nintendo Direct, Bandai Namco and Arc System Works are bringing Dragon Ball FighterZ to the Switch later this year. So yes, you can take the anime-style fighter on the go later this year with online and offline functionality, which should shake up how you play the game at least a bit.
The game will come to the Switch with some exclusive features, though we don’t have any details on that just yet. We’ll have more details for you soon as we get closer to launch. The release window right now is just 2018, but if we had to guess, we’d put our money down on a Fall 2018 release to hit during the major holiday season.
You can check out the E3 Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch trailer below.
The critically acclaimed Dragon Ball FighterZ is now bringing its spectacular fights and all-powerful warriors to Nintendo Switch. Partnering with Arc System Works, Dragon Ball FighterZ maximizes high end Anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay. And on top of being playable on-the-go, this Nintendo Switch version also includes its share of exclusive features. Coming in 2018!
- Cooler is the Next Character to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Arc System Works Announces the ArcRevo World Tour
- Bandai Namco to Hold a Special Dragon Ball Video Games Livestream
- Getting a Peek at Generation Zero in the Microsoft Theater at E3
- There's Never a Break in Overkill's The Walking Dead
- Fighting with Each Other on Dead or Alive 6 at E3
- Racing in New Cars and Characters with Team Sonic Racing
- From Arcade to Console: We Tried Killer Queen Black at E3
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV’s Comrades Mode Goes Solo Today - December 12, 2018