TinyBuild Games has been pretty quiet leading into E3, but they stopped that in the most glorious way possible with Rapture Rejects. This is a battle royale game where you play as people who weren’t called up to heaven after the rapture hit, leaving you to basically kill everyone in sight because you already know you’re going to hell. Also, if you’re going to make a game about people being pissed off for not going to heaven, Cyanide & Happiness are the right people to tap as well. Enjoy the trailer and full description below. You can also sign up for the alpha right now on their website.
Rapture Rejects is a dark comedy Battle Royale game based on the Cyanide & Happiness web comics. 100 players drop into a world that only one can survive in. Scavenge for resources and fight off enemies until there is only one person left. That person gets to go to heaven. Created by Galvanic and tinybuild in close cooperation with Cyanide & Happiness, Rapture Rejects takes the Battle Royale genre into a brand new direction with a topdown isometric perspective. This allows for much more accessible gameplay and fancy character customization that’s very easy to distinguish. Add all the Cyanide & Happiness humor into the mix, and you’ve got a game nobody should really be playing.
- The Cute World of Ooblets Debuts Just Before E3 Kicks Off
- Sega to Release Several Titles on PC Over the Next Year
- Overkill's The Walking Dead Receives a Proper E3 Trailer
- Just Cause 4 Apex Engine Trailer Shows Off the "Most Interactive, Extreme Weather Simulations Ever Seen in a Videogame"
- A Darker Twist on Digital Farming in the Cyberpunk Game Morning Star
- Looking Over Your Shoulder in a Taxi in Night Call
- Warframe: The Sacrifice's Launch Trailer is Here
- Dealing With Aliens in Everyday Life With Desert Child at E3 - June 18, 2018
- A New Retro Gaming Solution Shown Off at E3 with Polymega - June 18, 2018
- Cygames Gives Us a Preview of Granblue Fantasy Project Re:Link at E3 - June 18, 2018
- Bigben Interactive Bring Warhammer: Chaosbane to the E3 Floor - June 18, 2018
- The Sinking City Takes Lovecraftian Pleasure to a New Level - June 18, 2018