At the PC Gaming Show, Overkill’s The Walking Dead debuted a proper game trailer, along with the news that pre-orders would start June 12th. The trailer itself is a proper gameplay trailer, introducing how everything will work as you make your way through a different section of the comic book’s zombie-filled world in this first-person shooter. Here’s the official game trailer and the description below.
Inspired by the rich story universe of Robert Kirkman’s original graphic novels, Overkill’s The Walking Dead is a four-player co-op multiplayer FPS action game set in Washington, D.C., as anoutbreak brings the dead back to life. In this test of strategy and endurance, players will band together with up to three friends on a variety of missions and raids, securing supplies and survivors to strengthen their base camp against the threat of both the dead and the living-by any means necessary. Each playable character has their own special abilities, skill trees, squad roles, play styles and background stories. Now they all share a common objective where survival andteamwork is paramount. The action is close-up and intense: take out enemies carefully with silent melee attacksor go inguns blazing. You need to be able toimprovise,as nothing is certain,and ahorde of walkers is always around the corner.
- Sega to Release Several Titles on PC Over the Next Year
- TinyBuild Games Brings Humor to Hell on Earth with Rapture Rejects
- Just Cause 4 Apex Engine Trailer Shows Off the "Most Interactive, Extreme Weather Simulations Ever Seen in a Videogame"
- A Darker Twist on Digital Farming in the Cyberpunk Game Morning Star
- Looking Over Your Shoulder in a Taxi in Night Call
- Warframe: The Sacrifice's Launch Trailer is Here
- Popular Skyrim Mod Forgotten City Reimagined as Standalone Game; Watch the E3 Trailer
- Dealing With Aliens in Everyday Life With Desert Child at E3 - June 18, 2018
- A New Retro Gaming Solution Shown Off at E3 with Polymega - June 18, 2018
- Cygames Gives Us a Preview of Granblue Fantasy Project Re:Link at E3 - June 18, 2018
- Bigben Interactive Bring Warhammer: Chaosbane to the E3 Floor - June 18, 2018
- The Sinking City Takes Lovecraftian Pleasure to a New Level - June 18, 2018