Nolla Games’ procedurally-generated pixel rougelite Noita released a new trailer during the PC Gaming Show at E3 today (look, we have a liveblog!). In addition, the game was proud to announce its brand new Steam Page.
— Noita Dev Log @ E3 (@NollaGames) June 11, 2018
The official description, from that Steam page:
Noita is a magical action roguelite set in a world where every pixel is physically simulated. Fight, explore, melt, burn, freeze and evaporate your way through the procedurally generated world using spells you’ve created yourself. Explore a variety of environments ranging from coal mines to freezing wastelands while delving deeper in search for unknown mysteries.
And the game’s features:
Pixel-based physics: Every pixel in the world is simulated. Burn, explode or melt anything. Swim in the blood of your foes! Enter a simulated world that is more interactive than anything you’ve seen before.
Your own magic: Create new spells as you delve deeper into the caverns. Use magic to crush your enemies and manipulate the world around you.
Procedurally generated world: Explore a unique world every time you play. Discover new environments as you adventure deeper.
You can add it to your wishlist on Steam now. The release date is listed as “when it’s done,” so you’ll just have to wait for more info there. Check out the trailer below:
- John Cena Would Do Anything for Love and Nikki Bella… Yes, Even That - June 18, 2018
- Paige Assaulted, Body-Shamed by WWE Fan After Money in the Bank - June 18, 2018
- Women of Wrestling Coming to AXS TV in 2019 - June 18, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Lots of Origins and a Final Page Surprise in Domino #3 - June 18, 2018
- Sting (The Rocker) Says He’ll Write the Foreword to Hellblazer 30th Anniversary Book in Video - June 18, 2018