I love chocolate, and to a lesser extent, I also love dinosaurs. And lucky me — Jelly Belly has released a line of Jurassic World candy to coincide with the new Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom movie! Today I got to try their Chocolate Dinosaur candy — a milk chocolate with crisped rice candy that even comes with a 3D collectible card.
I was eager to give this a try, so as soon as I opened the box I tore into it. Unfortunately because it is warm here, the chocolate did melt. Not the worst thing in the world though, since chocolate is chocolate. Milk chocolate is my favorite, and this candy was delicious. Sweet, not overpowering, and the crisped rice added a nice texture. This was simply delicious. The 3D card was a nice touch too!
The candy retails for $3.99, making it an affordable treat. Plus, June is National Candy Month! So obviously you should get your hands on one of these to celebrate. If you can’t find them in stores, Jelly Belly offers them on their website. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom opens June 22nd.
- BD Wong Thinks it's Reductive to call his 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Character a Villain
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018