I love chocolate, and to a lesser extent, I also love dinosaurs. And lucky me — Jelly Belly has released a line of Jurassic World candy to coincide with the new Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom movie! Today I got to try their Chocolate Dinosaur candy — a milk chocolate with crisped rice candy that even comes with a 3D collectible card.
I was eager to give this a try, so as soon as I opened the box I tore into it. Unfortunately because it is warm here, the chocolate did melt. Not the worst thing in the world though, since chocolate is chocolate. Milk chocolate is my favorite, and this candy was delicious. Sweet, not overpowering, and the crisped rice added a nice texture. This was simply delicious. The 3D card was a nice touch too!
The candy retails for $3.99, making it an affordable treat. Plus, June is National Candy Month! So obviously you should get your hands on one of these to celebrate. If you can’t find them in stores, Jelly Belly offers them on their website. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom opens June 22nd.
- BD Wong Thinks it's Reductive to call his 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Character a Villain
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018