Raw Fury brought in a brand new black-and-white title to E3 to show off during the PC Gaming Show in the form of Night Call. We have the full description from the devs below along with the official trailer that was revealed today, but the game will basically have you playing as a taxi driver in Paris solving crimes in what feels like an old-school noir film. Night Call is currently scheduled for release in early 2019.
You are a taxi driver. Paris is your city and you know every corner of it.
Your shift starts when the night is dark and ends when the city wakes up. You work hard to pay back your car, your taxi license, and your bills.
At night, passengers hop in your taxi. Sometimes you talk to them, sometimes they talk to you. You are not only a driver; for some people you are a priest, a confident, a friend. You like this routine. Everything changes when the police reveals that the recent murders shattering your city are connected. As their investigation is stalling, they ask everyone to keep their eyes peeled. You want to do more. Because the victims were all clients of your taxi company. Because you are the last person to see the most recent victim alive… You begin to investigate with your only advantage: on your backseat, people talk, open up, share secrets. So listen to your passengers, collect clues, and stop the killer.
- TinyBuild Games Brings Humor to Hell on Earth with Rapture Rejects
- Overkill's The Walking Dead Receives a Proper E3 Trailer
- A Darker Twist on Digital Farming in the Cyberpunk Game Morning Star
- Warframe: The Sacrifice's Launch Trailer is Here
- Popular Skyrim Mod Forgotten City Reimagined as Standalone Game; Watch the E3 Trailer
- Gloam Collective and Untitled Publisher Reveal Bravery Network Online
- YOU ARE THE SHARK: Maneater the Game Revealed at #E3
- Mavericks: Proving Grounds Gets an E3 Gameplay Trailer; Sign Up For the Open Beta Now