The first of three games from Untitled Publisher to make their appearance before E3 at the PC Gaming Show, Bravery Network Online debuted this afternoon. There isn’t much info on the game beyond the short description, which is as follows: “Make friends, challenge strangers, and fight strategic turn-based battles in the post-post-apocalyptic world of Bravery Network Online.” By the looks of what’s going on here, the game appears to be a 2D paper model of a post-apocalyptic world of underground fights, treated as if they were entertainment for people to check out like they would a concert.
What’s more, the battle system appears to take a page from Pokémon, as you’ll have the option of selecting one of five different fighters to toss onto the stage as they duke it out until you eliminate everyone from either side. Its an interesting take on the genre along with some cool looking artwork that gives a brand new perspective to the way events will shape out. It would have been nice to get some more info on the story and mechanics going in, but that’s something we’ll need to look forward to later this week when we search out the game at E3. In the meantime, enjoy the trailer.
- A Darker Twist on Digital Farming in the Cyberpunk Game Morning Star
- Looking Over Your Shoulder in a Taxi in Night Call
- YOU ARE THE SHARK: Maneater the Game Revealed at #E3
- Mavericks: Proving Grounds Gets an E3 Gameplay Trailer; Sign Up For the Open Beta Now
- Hunt Showdown Gets An Update Trailer at PC Gaming Show
- Outright Games Reveals Latest Game Crayola Scoot Prior to E3
- The PC Gaming Show at E3 Liveblog with Bleeding Cool
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018
- Analogue Unveils Their Genesis Retro Console With the Mega Sg - October 16, 2018