We Happy Few showed off a new gameplay trailer this afternoon at the Microsoft E3 Conference. The game, by developer Compulsion Games, was originally announced two years ago as most of you know. It feels like a lot longer though doesn’t it? The game will hit stores on August 10, so that we can all experience the trippy version of Britain depicted. The developer has also joined the Xbox family, announced right before the trailer debut. Watch it down below!
It is a tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial. Set in a drug-fuelled, retro-futuristic city in an alternative 1960s England, players will have to blend in with its other inhabitants, who don’t take kindly to people who don’t abide by their not-so-normal rules. We Happy Few was successfully funded on Kickstarter on 4 July 2015 with pre-alpha backer access starting on 10 July 2015. It entered Steam Early Access and Xbox One Game Preview on 26 July 2016. The release version will be available on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Xbox One.
Looks pretty good to me.
Keep it locked to BC all week long for everything E3 including trailers, announcements, and everything your little gamer hearts desire!
- Compulsion Games Reveals More About We Happy Few's Season Pass
- Compulsion Games Releases a New Disturbing Trailer for We Happy Few
- We Happy Few Finally Gets Approval for Release in Australia
- NECA’s Bride of Chucky Two Pack Details and Pics Released - November 12, 2018
- Veronica Mars Casts Clifton Collins Jr. and Izabela Vidovic in Revival - November 12, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at the Marvel Legends Archangel Figure - November 10, 2018
- BC Toy Spotting: Marvel Legends, Star Wars Black Series, and Disney Store Finds! - November 10, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at McFarlane Toys Stranger Things Ghostbusters Figure Set - November 10, 2018