Companies are getting in their own previews left and right before E3 kicks off this week, and the latest to jump into the fray was NIS America with The Lost Child. But rather than show you something that you’ve already seen from the PS4 over the past couple months, the company decided to show off the Nintendo Switch version of the game in a brand new trailer. There are only a few subtle changes to the game from what we’ve seen in the past in terms of menus and graphics, and while we can’t be certain right now, it appears some of them may even incorporate the touchscreen. Enjoy the latest trailer below.
Occult journalist, Hayato Ibuki, encounters a strange girl during his investigations into a series of mysterious suicides in Tokyo. She implores that Hayato must live, before bestowing upon him a mystical device that allows him to capture celestial and arcane creatures. He is now thrust into a world beyond our own, home to horrific monsters and celestial beings. In it, he must delve into dungeons called Layers and solve the mystery of the device. Where his journey leads him could decide the fate of the our world…
- Sea Of Thieves Reveals Two New Events in "Cursed Sails" and "Forsaken Shores"
- Xbox Announces Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice as World Premier Title
- Sony Announces Beat Saber is Coming to PSVR
- The Lost Child Receives a New Angel Interaction Trailer
- Comic Stores Taking Part in Record Store Day on Saturday
- Dungeon Crawling with Hell's Demons in The Lost Child
- NIS Will be Bringing The Lost Child, Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk and More to the West this Year