Well, that’s one way to fight back against Fortnite. A number of new additions were announced for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, including the new War Mode. The trailer was brief and showed a ton of the usual action you would normally expect in a PUBG match, only this time around you’re seeing it on a grander scale than normal. That’s because War Mode is going to be their answer to Fortnite’s 50 v 50 mode where two teams will basically go to war against each other until one team is eliminated. How that mode will play out and if there will be any variations are unknown at this point.
The other fun addition that we got a preview of but didn’t get any major details about is that there’s a new map on the way, and it will be covered in snow! Of course, that means we’re probably going to be seeing a ton of new gear that will help you survive in the climate, as well as weapons specific to the area. At least, that’s the hope. It would be pretty stupid at this point to see people still running around in underwear with freezing temperatures, but only time will tell as we won’t see these additions until Winter 2018.
- Popular PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Player Banned for Using Flying Car
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Fixes a Map Exploit in New Patch
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Will Roll Out Event Pass Systems This Week
- Nintendo and Microsoft Comment on Sony Not Playing Ball with Fortnite
- Kingdom Hearts III Comes to Xbox One, New Trailer Shows Off the 'Frozen' World at #E32018
- Crackdown 3 Gets New Gameplay Trailer at Microsoft's E3 Panel
- Life is Strange Developers Announce Captain Spirit at E3
- Sea Of Thieves Reveals Two New Events in "Cursed Sails" and "Forsaken Shores"
- New Gameplay Trailer for Metro Exodus Shown at #E32018