Square Enix revealed Just Cause 4 during the Xbox E3 Briefing today during the Xbox E3 Briefing. The game will be developed by Avalanche Studios. The announcement comes on the heels of several leaks – screenshots appeared this morning for the game, and it was revealed pre-maturely by a Steam ad this past week. While the new game appears to take us in a slightly different direction, it keeps pretty close to what players like about the Just Cause IP and shouldn’t be cause for concern.
The announcement really isn’t a surprise as Avalanche Studios opened a new dev studio earlier in the year. However, they also teased a new IP this past week, though that could have been Just Cause 4, I would hardly call it a new IP. However, both the Square Enix and Sony conferences are still to come, so we might see more from Avalanche before E3 wraps.
Just Cause 4 is set to release December 4, 2018 presumably on Xbox One, PC, and probably PlayStation 4.
You can check it out below.
It’s time to bring the thunder. Just Cause 4 by Avalanche Studios and Square Enix is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC December 4th 2018. Just Cause 4 was officially announced at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing.
- [UPDATE] Just Cause 4 Developer Accidentally Leaks Multiplayer Mode at NYCC
- Yes, We Are Getting a New Battletoads Game From DLaLa Studios
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018