505 Games will be showing off some cool items at E3 this week, which includes their upcoming Indiegog funded title, Indivisible. Before the event kicks off in a few days, the developers decided to preview a brand new trailer specific to the convention for those of you headed in to check out all the new indie titles on the floor sitting alongside the major companies. You can check it out below along with the game’s official description, as they hope to entice you away from all the flashing lights for a few and see a game that actually looks quite stunning.
Indivisible tells the tale of Ajna, a good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked and a mysterious power awakens within her. Indivisible spans a huge fantasy world inspired by various cultures and mythologies. Throughout Ajna’s quest she’ll encounter many “Incarnations:” people whom she can absorb into herself and manifest to fight alongside her. There are many Incarnations to recruit, each with their own story and personality. By uniting people from far away lands, Ajna will learn about herself and the world she inhabits.
- Xbox Announces Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice as World Premier Title
- Sony Announces Beat Saber is Coming to PSVR
- Heather Revealed as Next Character in Overkill's The Walking Dead
- 505 Games Releases a New Gameplay Trailer for Underworld Ascendant
- PC Gaming Show to Host Reveals from Crytek, Square Enix, and More
- Portal Knights Now Has a Free Demo in the Nintendo eShop
- Remedy Entertainment's Next Game Will Be At E3
- The Latest Black Ops 4 Patch Adds Nuketown to All Platforms - November 20, 2018
- THANKS-GIVEAWAY: PC Copies of Overwatch Legendary Edition - November 20, 2018
- Egosoft Announces X4: Foundations Coming to Steam Next Week - November 20, 2018
- Epic Games Will Host a Million Dollar Fortnite Winter Royale Tournament - November 20, 2018
- Valve is Putting an End to Steam Link Hardware - November 20, 2018