Klei Entertainment released a brand new trailer for a new event coming to Don’t Starve Together called “The Gorge”. We have the full description and trailer for you below, but the short version is that this is a three-player co-op mode where all of the cooks will be put to the test and pushed to their limits in what will basically be an endurance round. New skins, emotes, items, and other accessories will be added to the content, which goes into beta next week.
After barely escaping through the Molten Gateway, our survivors plummet headfirst into the ruins of a sickly city ruled by a ravenous beast. Work together to cook fine dishes and placate the Eternal Gnaw’s hunger to avoid the curse of its terrible plague. Cook well enough, and you may even get to go home. The Gorge is a free limited time 3-player co-op challenge with tons of new skins, emotes, items and more. Your goal is to cook and offer food on the Altar of Gnaw, but you’ll need all the cooks in the kitchen to keep it fed, so work together to survive! Console will be coming just a short while after, we’ll have details on a more concrete date when we get closer to launching the event.
- Command and Conquer: Rivals is Revived as a Mobile Game
- Wizard World to Hold 35th-Anniversary Ghostbusters Fan Fest, But How Can We Celebrate Without Ecto-Cooler?
- New England Patriots' Julian Edelman Suspended for PED Violation
- It's All About Han Solo in Star Wars: Battlefront II's Year 2 DLC
- Saif Ali Khan Races to Save Mumbai in Netflix's 'Sacred Games' Trailer
- Messing With Specs: We Review the ROCCAT Vulcan 120 Keyboard - November 21, 2018
- Someone Turned Nintendo’s NES Into a Playable Guitar - November 21, 2018
- Fortnite’s Pump Shotgun is Getting Some Balance Changes - November 20, 2018
- The Latest Black Ops 4 Patch Adds Nuketown to All Platforms - November 20, 2018
- THANKS-GIVEAWAY: PC Copies of Overwatch Legendary Edition - November 20, 2018