Cyberpunk 2077 has finally reemerged from the depths and given fans a new look at the world CD Projekt RED is putting together.
Well, it was about time. As the Microsoft E3 Press Conference was winding down the stage was ready for one more surprise. There was a lot of speculation before the show that the game would be emerging after years of lying dormant and it did come to pass. That is great too, as it is probably one of the most anticipated titles in production.
We sadly didn’t get any gameplay yet, but it was a nice cinematic trailer showing off the world of Cyberpunk 2077. We saw everything from the poor, the rich, VR, flying cars and some people ignoring a man imploding from the inside. There is a lot in there to decipher and tell, but also still so many more questions to be had. It’s clear this is going to be a down and dirty world though, the kind CD Projekt RED specialise in. You can check out the trailer here:
Still no release date sadly, but I’m sure we will start to hear more and more about the game. This really does feel exceptionally different to The Witcher series, which is exciting. It should be exciting to see the developer explore new ground.
- CD Projekt Red and Digital Scapes Announce Partnership on Cyberpunk 2077
- CD Projekt Red Explains the First-Person Gameplay of Cyberpunk 2077
- Yes, We Are Getting a New Battletoads Game From DLaLa Studios
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018