I confess I did consider taking a trip to Finland on the 4th of July for the release of Ant-Man and the Wasp, which launches in the US on the 6th of July, but takes until August to get to the UK.
Apparently, the World Cup is to blame but, for some reason, Denmark and Greece get it on the 5th, France only has to wait till the 18th, and Germany the 26th of July. It’s a mystery.
Anyway, avoiding spoilers may be an issue, but that got me wondering what those spoilers may be.
The film is set before Avengers: Infinity War, and may explain the characters’ absence from the film (making Thanos tiny may have been a good trick).
But there is the suggestion that it will catch up to the events in that movie by the end… which means the dusting of half the life in the universe.
The mindless speculation is, then, that either Ant-Man or the Wasp will blink out of existence in the post-credits. But who will live and who will die? And will Hawkeye get involved?
Just mindless speculation, as we’ve said. But which will you have your money on surviving, if such a scenario does indeed occur?
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- AfterShock Comics Launches Stronghold. Oberon and a Hit Lunch Special in February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018