It’s been in the works for a minute, but finally, Square Enix has released modding tools for Steam players to use in Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition. The company posted an official tutorial guide of how the tools work, of which we’ve posted a snippet of the info below. But essentially, in the right hands, you can change the assets and properties to make it look like whatever you feel like. Which means if you want to play as Homer Simpson wearing a leopard-print suit fighting off enemies with a lightsaber, you can create it. What’s more, you can upload your content to the Steam Workshop for others to download and use. Have fun giving Ciney a real pair of jeans.
Mods can entirely change a familiar game situation or play experience. Great mods can become a sensation, but even minor ones can enrich your gameplay experience. The mod function is a toolbox and what you do with it depends entirely on the creativity of the community, yourself included! Mods supported by Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition include model mods, weapon mods, and costume mods. It is not difficult to create any of them, but depending on what goal you set for yourself, it may be quite challenging. Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Mod Organizer converts assets you’ve created into mods and can upload them to the Steam Workshop.
- Final Fantasy XV to Collaborate With More Franchises
- Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition is Coming to All Three Consoles
- Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition is Now on Windows
- Final Fantasy XV to Receive Some Weird Additions Next Week
- Watch Conan O'Brien and Bill Hader Take on God Of War
- PAX East Show Floor Tour: Square Enix (VIDEO)
- Final Fantasy XV Announces Comrades Standalone and Shadow of the Tomb Raider Collaboration
- Review: DogMight Dice Carriers and Rolling Tray for Vampire: The Masquerade - November 21, 2018
- Hello Games Will Soon Add a “Vision” Update to No Man’s Sky - November 21, 2018
- We Tried to Break Everything We Could Testing Out Just Cause 4 - November 21, 2018
- Playtesting Dark Dungeons as We Check Out Underworld Ascendant - November 21, 2018
- Twitch Officially Announces a European Expansion to TwitchCon - November 21, 2018