Yesterday during Profiles in History’s Icons & Legends of Hollywood auction, a costume worn by Jamie Lee Curtis during True Lies sold.
Specifically, her little black dress from THAT ONE SCENE, where Helen Tasker (Curtis’s character) has to “seduce” someone… you know, her husband.
The black velvet garment sold for $3,520 (USD) during day three of the auction.
The listing for the item in the auction catalog read:
1578. Jamie Lee Curtis “Helen Tasker” dress from True Lies. (TCF, 1994) Original bespoke black velvet cocktail mini-dress with jewel neckline, spaghetti straps and interior belt hoops for threading bra straps for stability. Zipper back closure. Exhibiting minor wear. Highly visible in the blockbuster movie. In very good to fine condition. $2,000 – $3,000
Today is the last day for this round of auctions; check back for some of the results of the more interesting items across Hollywood history and pop culture.
- Up for Auction: Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman Corset, Boots, Gloves
- Evil Superman Suit from 'Superman III' Sells for $200k
- Daryl Hannah's Mermaid Tail from 'Splash' Sold for $10k
- Han Solo's 'Return of the Jedi' Blaster Just Sold for $550k
- Mr. Hammond's 'Jurassic Park' Amber-Tipped Cane Sold for $32K
- This Life-Sized Judge Dredd Figure Sold For $48k
- Marty McFly's BTTF II Hoverboard Sells for $28K
- Halloween Finally Unleashes Its First Trailer: Watch it Now!
- Kurgan's Sword From Highlander Sold for $10k, Ramirez Katana for $15k
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator Motorcycle Sold for $520k
- Blade Runner Prop Gun Sells for $41k, Snake Plissken's MAC-10 for $20k
- Return Of The Jedi Death Star Sells for $256,000
- Ripley's 'Alien' Space Suit Goes for $204k, 'Aliens' Flamethrower for $108k
- Helen Slater's Supergirl Costume Sells for $20,480 at Auction
- Ursa's Jumpsuit from Superman II Sells for $8,500
- Obi-Wan's Lightsaber Chest Just Sold for $110,000 at Auction
- One of Jane Fonda's Barbarella Rifles Sold for $220,000 at Auction
- Cesar Romero's The Joker Suit Sells for $89,600 at Auction