Epic Games will probably be checking over its security for the game after today as another item has been discovered ahead of time in Fortnite due to datamining. This time around it appears an old item will be making its way back into the game in the form of the Bounce Pad. The item was discovered by the Die Buddies, who posted it to their Twitter account yesterday afternoon.
The bounce pad is coming back. Can be placed on walls, roofs and the floor. It also boosts you when you hit it with the shopping cart! pic.twitter.com/KXlHhsPhUo
— DieBuddies (@TwoEpicBuddies) June 1, 2018
Now the Bounce Pad is nothing new, but it may be to newer fans. Basically, the pad acts like a trampoline that sends you in a particular direction. So unlike the Jump Pad where you get massive air and glide down, the Bounce Pad gives you a little bit of a lift in one specific way and you come down quickly. The fun part about them is they can be placed anywhere and don’t require a large platform or space to set them up on. Since this is a datamine, there’s no real info as to when it will be released or how it will be implemented. You’ll just have to keep an eye on Fortnite updates.
- Epic Games Sues Accused Leaker Over Fortnite Comet Strike Content
- Fortnite's Latest Update Officially Adds the Bouncer Trap
- Rumor: Fortnite on the Switch Reveal Coming at E3
- Fortnite Players Keep Trying to Build in PUBG and H1Z1
- Fortnite Adds Shopping Carts to Replace JetPacks
- Epic Games Openly Warns Players About Free Fortnite V-Bucks Scams
- Fortnite Pros Are Selling Themselves as Squad Bodyguards Online