Last night, while I slept the sleep of the dead, Jude Terror noted on Bleeding Cool that a number of comic book professionals were getting their application for professional status attendance at this year’s New York Comic-Con. And, for some of the names mentioned, it seemed inexplicable.
Well, it seems that NYCC agrees with you. Which is why one of the top bods and all-round good-guys at ReedPOP, Event Director Mike Armstrong (last seen manning the booth at MCM London Comic Con last weekend) is on the case.
He tweeted out,
NYCC Pros: we are trying to figure out where the glitch is and will be working on it today. Many of you are getting rejections but shouldn’t be, clearly.
— Mike Armstrong (@armstrongmike) June 1, 2018
So, comic book professionals currently feeling rejected, don’t worry. You still have a very good chance. And someone to follow to find out more, just in case you aren’t already…
New York Comic-Con will be running at the Javits Center from October 4th to 7th this year.
- The Twelve Gold Titles For Free Comic Book Day 2019, Revealed – Whedonverse, Riverdale Season 2 1/2, The road to TMNT 100 and More - December 17, 2018
- Preview of a Brand New Avengers #1 from IDW – Without Tony in the Suit? - December 17, 2018
- According to Gallery, Milo Manara Genderflips Cyclops For New Exhibition… - December 17, 2018
- Back to Death of the Waynes With Batman #61 - December 17, 2018
- Hooked On Comics Grand Opening in Philadelphia With Dan Parent - December 17, 2018