Last night, while I slept the sleep of the dead, Jude Terror noted on Bleeding Cool that a number of comic book professionals were getting their application for professional status attendance at this year’s New York Comic-Con. And, for some of the names mentioned, it seemed inexplicable.
Well, it seems that NYCC agrees with you. Which is why one of the top bods and all-round good-guys at ReedPOP, Event Director Mike Armstrong (last seen manning the booth at MCM London Comic Con last weekend) is on the case.
He tweeted out,
NYCC Pros: we are trying to figure out where the glitch is and will be working on it today. Many of you are getting rejections but shouldn’t be, clearly.
— Mike Armstrong (@armstrongmike) June 1, 2018
So, comic book professionals currently feeling rejected, don’t worry. You still have a very good chance. And someone to follow to find out more, just in case you aren’t already…
New York Comic-Con will be running at the Javits Center from October 4th to 7th this year.
- What is This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About Anyway? – Part Two - October 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018