We might have an idea of when Wonder Woman 2 is going to take place. We don’t have too many details on the production just yet but director Patty Jenkins did confirm in a sizzle reel at CinemaCon that the movie will take place in the 80’s. Going by that information that makes the image that Geoff Johns uploaded to his twitter and facebook accounts a little suspect.
The image doesn’t confirm anything and John’s hasn’t said anything but this is probably what the image means. Wonder Woman 2 is probably going to take place in 1984. However, WW could mean something else and for John’s to start promoting Wonder Woman 2 over the next two DC movies that are coming out (the first being Aquaman and the second is Shazam!). Once Johns or someone else confirms something one way or another we’ll be sure to let you know.
Wonder Woman 2, directed by Patty Jenkins, stars Gal Gadot, Kristen Wiig, and Pedro Pascal. It will be released on November 1st, 2019.
- Patty Jenkins Shares First Look at Pedro Pascal in 'Wonder Woman 1984'
- Wonder Woman Indeed - Gal Gadot Visits Children's Hospital in Costume
- The Punisher Season 2: Jon Bernthal Shares a LQ First Image - December 12, 2018
- First Image and Summary for Movie Adaptation of the Vertigo Comic The Kitchen - December 12, 2018
- John Mulaney Shares Some NSFW Outtakes from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - December 12, 2018
- Chris Pratt, Tom Holland, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Octavia Spencer Join the Cast of Pixar’s Onward - December 12, 2018
- Mary Poppins Returns Review: Practically Imperfect in Every Way - December 12, 2018