With Black Hammer: Age of Doom, Jeff Lemire and Dean Ormstron bring back the Eisner Award-winning superhero saga, picking up immediately where they left off — Lucy Weber has become the new Black Hammer and right as she’s about to reveal to the other heroes how they got stuck on the farm and can escape she vanishes. Now the new Black Hammer finds herself trapped in a gritty world filled with punk rock detectives, emo gods, anthropomorphic humans, absurdist heroes, and many more weirdoes, in a mad world in which there is no escape. Or at least that’s how Dark Horse describes the new series. On the 20th of this month, Dark Horse releases the third issue of the new series and the company has sent us five exclusive pages for you to see.
BLACK HAMMER: AGE OF DOOM #3
Writer: Jeff Lemire | Artist: Dean Ormston | Colorist: Dave Stewart | Cover Artist: Dean Ormston
The Eisner Award-winning superhero saga returns with lots of revelations! Lucy Weber, a.k.a. Black Hammer, continues her journey in Dreamland back to the farm, leading to a confrontation with the mysterious Bereaver. At the same time, both Abe and Barbie give one last shot at salvaging their love lives.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018