Solicited with art by Ivan Reis and Joe Prado, it had two pages at the end drawn by Jason Fabok that seemed to focus on why Lois Lane and Jonathan Kent may be missing.
Bleeding Cool has reported on a DC editorial betting pool in the offices on how many pages artists would be able to deliver for each issue of the series, and how many fill-in pages from other artists would be needed, due to what is perceived as a rushed editorial and creative process to meet the six-weekly schedule.
But Evan “Doc” Shaner, artist on Man of Steel #2, who has now been joined by Steve Rude, assures Bleeding Cool that the two Jason Fabok pages in issue 1 are not part of anything like that.
Instead, Fabok will draw two additional pages in every book — which should lead up to whatever is happening in issue 6, the comic he is solicited to draw solo.
MAN OF STEEL #6
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Jason Fabok (CA) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado
The fate of Lois Lane and Jon Kent is revealed! Metropolis’ survival hangs in the balance! And Superman must somehow put an end to Rogol Zaar’s rampage! It’s do-or-die time for the Man of Steel in the final chapter of this explosive miniseries!In Shops: Jul 04, 2018
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018