Just a little bit ago, the official twitter account for the Assassin’s Creed video games posted a short video and photo, teasing a brand new chapter in the game’s saga.
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey is coming, and details will apparently be revealed during Ubisoft’s presentation during E3.
See you at E3! pic.twitter.com/03NTPhCkCf
— Assassin’s Creed (@assassinscreed) May 31, 2018
Although very very short, there is a lot to be taken from this video. Doesn’t that kick remind you of Leonidas’s “THIS IS SPARTA” from 300? Because that’s kind of the first thing I think of. The title of ‘Odyssey’ paired with the Greek style border trim certainly brings to mind images of Homer’s classic literature tome about Odysseys and his travels.
Considering the most recent entry in the Creed was based in ancient Egypt during the days of Cleopatra, a trip to Ancient Greece doesn’t seem like a terrible idea.
We’ll let you know what we find out when E3 rolls into town next month.
- Twitch Prime Members Can Receive DLC for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Google Shows Off "Project Stream" With Assassin's Creed Odyssey
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey's Latest Episode Takes to the Seas
- Ubisoft Unveils Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Behind the Odyssey Episode 2
- Rainbow Six Siege Adds an Assasssin's Creed Reference
- Ubisoft Announces E3 Press Conference for June 11th
- Assassin's Creed Origins is Adding a Ton of Customization Options This Month
- Assassin's Creed: Origins Expansion "The Hidden Ones" Coming Next Week
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered Announced for March Release Date
- ‘Halloween’ 2018: Jamie Lee Curtis Rightfully Gets to Boast - October 22, 2018
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ will Premiere at Wembley in London - October 22, 2018
- Warner Bros. Shifts ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ to 2020 - October 22, 2018
- Let’s Talk About ‘The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell’ - October 22, 2018
- Netflix Orders Second Season of Animated Series ‘Disenchantment’ - October 22, 2018