When X-Classified #1 was solicited for July, there was only one thing we knew about it: that it would have variant covers by J. Scott Campbell.
Then they took that away.
Solicitations for #2 for August didn’t add anything either.
All we are left is the suspicion, in the wake of Death of Inhumans and the X-Tinction series that maybe, just maybe, it will actually be a new Uncanny X-Men #1. But that is just mindless speculation.
Anyway, we now know two things about X-Classified #1. That it will have a 1:25 variant cover by Humberto Ramos.
And that’s it.
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018