When X-Classified #1 was solicited for July, there was only one thing we knew about it: that it would have variant covers by J. Scott Campbell.
Then they took that away.
Solicitations for #2 for August didn’t add anything either.
All we are left is the suspicion, in the wake of Death of Inhumans and the X-Tinction series that maybe, just maybe, it will actually be a new Uncanny X-Men #1. But that is just mindless speculation.
Anyway, we now know two things about X-Classified #1. That it will have a 1:25 variant cover by Humberto Ramos.
And that’s it.
- The Twelve Gold Titles For Free Comic Book Day 2019, Revealed – Whedonverse, Riverdale Season 2 1/2, The road to TMNT 100 and More - December 17, 2018
- Preview of a Brand New Avengers #1 from IDW – Without Tony in the Suit? - December 17, 2018
- According to Gallery, Milo Manara Genderflips Cyclops For New Exhibition… - December 17, 2018
- Back to Death of the Waynes With Batman #61 - December 17, 2018
- Hooked On Comics Grand Opening in Philadelphia With Dan Parent - December 17, 2018