The Magic Order, the first comic from the Millarworld imprint to be released since it was acquired by Netflix, is hitting comic book shops on June 13th. But this isn’t just a regular new series debuting from a regular old comic book publisher. The Magic Order has the backing of a streaming giant, and that can only mean one thing: an actually competently produced comic book trailer. We know. Shocking.
Netflix dropped the trailer for The Magic Order today, and what are you doing still reading this? Just skip below and watch it already!
Written by Scottish folk hero Mark Millar with art by Olivier Coipel, The Magic Order is a six-issue series, and we’ll be damned if Netflix doesn’t turn it into a TV show in the next year or two. That’s why they went to all this trouble to buy a comic book studio, after all.
We live in a world where we’ve never seen a monster and these people are the reason we sleep safely in our beds. Magic meets the mob in The Magic Order, as five families of magicians sworn to protect our world for generations must battle an enemy who’s picking them off one by one. By day they live among us as our neighbors, friends and co-workers, but by night they are the sorcerers, magicians and wizards that protect us from the forces of darkness…unless the darkness gets them first.
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Namor Got Political About Pollution in 1989 - October 21, 2018