Joker is getting a fancy new One:12 Collective figure this fall. The Clown Prince of Crime version of the Joker will come in a tailored suit with a more modern look to it. Really spiffy stuff.
Accessory-wise he will have a cane, weapons, a teddy bear bomb, two interchangeable heads, seven pairs of hands, and knives. He will feature 28 points of articulation and comes with a themed-base for display purposes. It is up for preorder now, with a shipping date between November of this year and January 2019. Check out a bunch of pics and more details down below. It would probably be a good idea to go here and reserve one for yourself sooner rather than later.
The Clown Prince of Crime is presented in a short-sleeve button down shirt, tailored vest, and pinstripe pants. He comes equipped with the most diabolical of accessories including a teddy bear strapped with dynamite and flaunts two head portraits capturing his maniacal visage.
The Joker has a penchant for blending crime and chaos and is the Batman’s most lethal foe. Not only is the Joker the Dark Knight’s greatest villain, he is widely considered one of the greatest villains of all time.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE JOKER FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands
- One (1) weapon holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of posing/cane holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of knife holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Short sleeve button-down shirt
- Tailored vest
- Duty belt with knife sheaths
- Pinstripe pants
- Work boots
- One (1) time bomb teddy bear
- Two (2) knives (fits into sheaths on belt)
- One (1) skull-handled cane
Each One:12 Collective Joker figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.