In today’s Justice League: No Justice #4 there are might battles. There are deals done. There are friendships rekindled. I mean, who doesn’t want the Green Lantern/Green Arrow team back?
And much of the comic is about the threat of the Justice League to the universe as well as whether or not it can be saved.
With Amanda Waller laying down the issues as well…
Of course, some people have always had contingency plans.
And we’ve had a peek at some of them…
Even in Super Sons, Damian Wayne has had a look.
Not quite so secure as Batman once thought? No wonder Damian is cocky…
Well, in today’s Justice League: No Justice #4, the mantle descends. And suddenly the most powerless member of the Justice League becomes the most powerful.
There’s kryptonite in that there arrow… what will be in all the other ones?
The epic finale that everyone will be talking about! After the unimaginable happens, the DCU must band together to defend Earth from annihilation. Before the end, new alliances will be forged…and some heroes will be lost forever. Don’t miss the event that will set the stage for the Justice League in 2018 and beyond!
- The Daily LITG, 18th December 2018, Okay, Really One Week To Go - December 18, 2018
- DC Comics March 2019 Solicits Has – or Had – Eric Esquivel Writing Nightwing - December 17, 2018
- DC Comics March 2019 Solicits Subject to Cover Leaks – Including Detective Comics #1000 - December 17, 2018
- The Twelve Gold Titles For Free Comic Book Day 2019, Revealed – Whedonverse, Riverdale Season 2 1/2, The Road to TMNT 100 and More - December 17, 2018
- Preview of a Brand New Avengers #1 from IDW – Without Tony in the Suit? - December 17, 2018