In today’s Justice League: No Justice #4 there are might battles. There are deals done. There are friendships rekindled. I mean, who doesn’t want the Green Lantern/Green Arrow team back?
And much of the comic is about the threat of the Justice League to the universe as well as whether or not it can be saved.
With Amanda Waller laying down the issues as well…
Of course, some people have always had contingency plans.
And we’ve had a peek at some of them…
Even in Super Sons, Damian Wayne has had a look.
Not quite so secure as Batman once thought? No wonder Damian is cocky…
Well, in today’s Justice League: No Justice #4, the mantle descends. And suddenly the most powerless member of the Justice League becomes the most powerful.
There’s kryptonite in that there arrow… what will be in all the other ones?
The epic finale that everyone will be talking about! After the unimaginable happens, the DCU must band together to defend Earth from annihilation. Before the end, new alliances will be forged…and some heroes will be lost forever. Don’t miss the event that will set the stage for the Justice League in 2018 and beyond!
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018