Last July, Techland Games promised Dying Light players that they would get 10 free DLC packs over the course of the year, and they’ve managed to meet that goal. The game is a strange one, as it’s part parkour, part zombie slasher, part FPS, but it has a pretty dedicated fan base. Those fans have since received new weapons, bounties, accessories, and a Prison Heist mode as part of the 10 in 12 initiative.
Content Drop #10, called Badlands Rider, brings in a Desert Fury buggy, the Empress machete, the Heatwave crossbow, the Sandstorm shotgun, and the Badlands Rider survivor (the guy with the mohawk and face paint who stars in the brand-new trailer, which you can check out below).
In the sizzle reel for the update, the Badlands Rider fights off a horde of zombies that decided to go tanning on a beach. The crossbow and machete look pretty effective, despite sometimes being clunky weapon types, and shotguns are always good in zombie games. So its a pretty solid offering as far as free DLC content goes.
You can check out Content Drop #10 in the video below.
- The Dev Team of Dying Light 2 Thanks Fanbase in New Video
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood
- Frostpunk Cleans Up at First Annual CEEGA Awards - October 13, 2018
- Daybreak Games Announces EverQuest 2 Expansion “Chaos Descending” - October 11, 2018
- The Razer Phone Users Will Have Exclusive Armajet Content - October 11, 2018
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Gets an Early Launch Trailer - October 11, 2018
- Yes, Just Cause 4 Will Let You Glide into a Tornado - October 11, 2018