This past Memorial Day Weekend, Balticon 52 came and went. For four fun-filled days, the Renaissance hotel in Downtown Baltimore was packed full of fans of sci-fi, literature, science, and of course cosplayers. The panels ranged in diversity, and the guests were just as unique and interesting. The cosplay scene in the halls this year was pretty fantastic, fun, and showed off different skill sets. This is one of my favorite cons to attend, and hopefully you’ll attend next year!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018