This past Memorial Day Weekend, Balticon 52 came and went. For four fun-filled days, the Renaissance hotel in Downtown Baltimore was packed full of fans of sci-fi, literature, science, and of course cosplayers. The panels ranged in diversity, and the guests were just as unique and interesting. The cosplay scene in the halls this year was pretty fantastic, fun, and showed off different skill sets. This is one of my favorite cons to attend, and hopefully you’ll attend next year!
- Money in the Bank 2018 Upset: Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax - June 18, 2018
- Money in the Bank 2018: How WWE Is Failing Carmella - June 18, 2018
- Hoodslam Celebrates a Milestone with Women’s Shirts Outselling Men’s - June 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Suppamucho Plum-Flavored Chips from Japan Crate - June 16, 2018
- Finn Balor Has a Thing for Single-Word Tweets - June 16, 2018