This past weekend at Balticon 52 in Baltimore, MD, I got to shoot two of the most talented cosplayers I know: Jay Buechler and Leigh Targaryen. The two created these beautiful Captain Harlock and Emeraldas costumes. Based on the characters created by Leiji Matsumoto, the two pirates (granted, space pirates) fit in perfectly with the USS Constellation. So sit back and enjoy!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018