This past weekend at Balticon 52 in Baltimore, MD, I got to shoot two of the most talented cosplayers I know: Jay Buechler and Leigh Targaryen. The two created these beautiful Captain Harlock and Emeraldas costumes. Based on the characters created by Leiji Matsumoto, the two pirates (granted, space pirates) fit in perfectly with the USS Constellation. So sit back and enjoy!
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018